March 19-20, 2016
Creative Santa Fe is offering an exciting and fun new opportunity to support Creative Santa Fe. We have put together an extraordinary two-day adventure of a lifetime March 19th and 20th in Los Angeles. The winner, selected at a public drawing that will take place in January, will fly with a guest and mystery hosts in a private jet from Santa Fe to LA. The flight will include an on-board champagne lunch. Join Santa Fe Mayor Javier Gonzales for a tour of the newly opened Broad Museum and dine at Spago that evening. Your day will end at the Mondrian L.A. in Beverly Hills. The cost of one ticket is a $500 donation, the approximate value of this trip is $28,000. All of the proceeds of this purchase go directly to Creative Santa Fe’s operating budget.
The drawing will be held on Thursday, February 11th at the home of Mayor Javier Gonzales. Directions and details will be sent to all ticket purchasers.
- $500 ticket includes one guest
- Private Jet, destination Los Angeles with an on-board champagne brunch • Private car service
- Tour of the newly opened Broad Museum
- Stay at the Mondrian L.A. in Beverly Hills
- VIP dinner at Spago
- Entourage includes mystery hosts and Mayor Gonzales