Since 2011, Creative Santa Fe has strengthened Santa Fe’s economy by reframing critical issues in bold new ways, forging local and national collaborations, and driving positive change in our community and beyond.
- Partnered and collaborated with over 50 Santa Fe organizations, breaking down community silos and creating more impactful public programming and outcomes.
- Built numerous partnerships between the city, non-profits, and business community to address issues including: walkability, affordable housing, downtown nightlife, and jobs creation.
- Created over 40 public arts events to directly address ways to strengthen the creative economy.
- Collaborated with the city of Santa Fe, the State of New Mexico, the National Endowment for the Arts, Artspace, local foundations and businesses to build the Siler Yard Arts & Creativity Center, 65 affordable live/work spaces for Santa Fe’s creative workforce and their families.
- Transformed the national dialogue on nuclear weapons with local, national, and international partners and won the Most Significant Futures Award for our work.
- Returned 680% on the City of Santa Fe’s investment for the Nuclear Weapons Summit
- Won the 2014 Santa Fe Community Foundation Piñon Award for Courageous Innovation.