Building Cross-Cultural Vibrancy and Economic Vitality for All
Creative Santa Fe’s mission is to drive positive change through creativity and collaboration to promote cross-cultural vibrancy and economic vitality.
Founded in 2005, the organization has a rich history of convening organizations and creatives to address issues that impact our community through vibrant public events, developing cross-sector partnerships, and building stronger bridges of understanding.
Creative Santa Fe has strengthened Santa Fe’s economy by reframing critical issues in bold new ways, forging local and national collaborations, and driving positive change in our community and beyond.
- Partnered and collaborated with over 60 Santa Fe organizations, breaking down community silos and creating more impactful public programming and outcomes.
- Built numerous partnerships between the City, nonprofits, and business community to address issues including: walkability, affordable housing, downtown nightlife, and jobs creation.
- Created over 40 public arts events to directly address ways to strengthen the creative economy.
- Collaborated with New Mexico Inter-Faith Housing, the City of Santa Fe, local foundations and businesses to develop the Siler Yard Arts & Creativity Center, an affordable live/work space for Santa Fe’s creative workforce and their families.
- Transformed the national dialogue on nuclear weapons with local, national, and international partners and won the Most Significant Futures Award for our work.
- Returned 680% on the City of Santa Fe’s investment for the Nuclear Weapons Summit
- Won the 2014 Santa Fe Community Foundation Piñon Award for Courageous Innovation.
We are transdisciplinary creatives dedicated to empowering individuals and organizations to strive for the most beneficial outcome for all invested parties. We work across sectors—nonprofits, government agencies, educational institutions, and businesses. We aim to become a repository of best practices and a resource to convene and assist changemakers in solving collective challenges and driving positive change.