Do your little bit of good where you are; it’s those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. – Desmond Tutu
What does it mean to be a Disruptive Founder?
We are rethinking the way we solve local and global challenges. We are leveraging new voices, fresh ideas, the arts, and collaboration to improve our community. We believe together we truly can change the world.
BE POSITIVELY DISRUPTIVE!
As a Disruptive Founder, your support is critical to helping us leverage the creative power of our community to forge a future worth building. We hope you will join us!
Benefits of becoming a Disruptive Founder
• Access to reserved seating and early registration for Creative Santa Fe events.
• Attend invitation-only cocktail parties and dinners.
• 100% tax deductible contribution.
• Monthly Executive Director emails that include insider news, Disruptive Founder Spotlights, and previews of programs and special events.
How to become a Disruptive Founder
Donate $2,000 per household per year. Options for donating are as follows:
• Mail a check to Creative Santa Fe at PO Box 2388, Santa Fe, NM. 87504
• Call our office to process a donation over the phone: (505)989-9934
• Fill out the online donation form here. Membership donations can be made in a singular amount, or set up for $167/month or $500/quarter.
Creative Santa Fe Disruptive Founders’ Circle
• Andrew Wallerstein and Mary Sloan
• Angela Martin
• Beth Beloff and Marc Geller
• Bridget Morris and Paul King
• Catherine Oppenheimer
• Chuck and Roxanne Apple
• Cira Crowell
• Claire Ratcliff
• Cody Hartley & Santiago Rodriguez
• David and Amanda Kocon
• David Lamb
• Deborah Fleig
• Edward and Maria Gale
• Edward and Eva Borins
• Hue-Chan Karels
• Jason Saslow
• Jean Little
• Jim and Jan Patterson
• JoAnn and Bob Balzer
• Joel Barber
• John Rochester and Larry Fodor
• John and Annie Rizzo
• Jon Mertz
• Kimberly Corbitt
• Kimberly Sheffield
• Lee Caldwell and Marcus Randolf
• Lee Lysne
• Lee Zlotoff and Dayna Matlin
• Leigh Moiola
• Lili Pierrepont
• Lillian Montoya
• Liz Rees
• Mari and Peter Kooi
• Mark Johnson
• Mark Kiffin
• Megan & Roy Trice
• Dr. and Mrs. Michael B. Clayman
• Michael Violante and Paul Rochford
• Michele Cook and John Camp
• Michelle Midyette
• Mystery Lady of Santa Fe
• Pamela Koster and Mindy Hale
• Richard Hanlon
• Sandy Zane and Ned Bennett
• Smith T. Powell & Eva Janzen Powell
• Steve and Karen Berkowitz
• Steve Moise
• Victoria Mora and Tomás Fernández
• William Siegal
• William A. Miller
Photos of the Disruptive Founders cocktail parties compliments of Luis Castillo