In March 2019 Creative Santa Fe hosted The Future of Art: A Disruptive Futures Dialogue. Program audiences were asked the question “What are some new projects we can initiate now to support our arts community?” Attendees identified over 220 ideas in response, – the majority addressing the need for more arts networking opportunities in Santa Fe. Creative Santa Fe responded to this finding with the program series Creative Mingle launched in 2019. The first two events of the series in partnership with the Santa Fe Opera and the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum were a smashing success.
After the Creative Mingle events attendees reported:
• An average of 6 new connections were made per person.
• 45% reported that they discovered a new organization or business.
• 32% found a new collaborator.
In 2020 Creative Santa Fe will be focusing the series on unique areas of the arts community to spark positive impacts within topics such as wellness, social justice, indigenous futurisms, and nightlife.
• 4/16/2020 – Creative Mingle: An Arts + Social Justice Networking Event in partnership with SITE Santa Fe.
• 6/17/2020 – Creative Mingle: An Arts Networking Event in partnership with the IAIA Museum of Contemporary Native Art.
• Autumn 2020 – Creative Mingle: An Arts + Nightlife Networking Event with partners TBD.
• 7/16/2019 – Creative Mingle launch event in partnership with the Santa Fe Opera.
• 12/10/2019 –Creative Mingle Jingle in partnership with the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum.
• 2/27/2020 – Creative Mingle: An Arts + Wellness Networking Event in partnership with Southwestern College.